What are we looking for?
Very creative, energetic and organized people who actively participate in campus and recruiting events.
The ideal candidate is pursuing an advanced degree in marketing/business or has a deep interest in this area of study. The candidate preferably has an iPhone or iPad and is active on 2 or more major social networking websites.
What are the responsibilities?
It is very simple: As a Jobjuice Evangelist, you basically spread the word about Jobjuice on campus. You will be helping your fellow students succeed by sharing with them how Jobjuice could help with their studies and job interview prep.
We’ll give you all the resources and any training you need to be successful. The program is designed specifically for busy business school students and simply leverages your daily interactions with your friends and peers.
What is in it for me?
As our Evangelist, you will gain amazing, real-world promotional and social media marketing experience.
The following are some of the specific benefits:
• Promotional marketing & sales training
• Hands on social media marketing experience
• Jobjuice products worth over US$100
• Special discount codes to share with your friends
• Personal branding opportunity in a highly visible role interacting with student organizations & career services
• Prizes, the possibility of winning Apple products and a trip anywhere in the USA