What are we looking for?
Very creative, energetic and organized people who actively participate in campus and recruiting events.
The ideal rep is pursuing an advanced degree in marketing/business or has a deep interest in one of our subject areas. The candidate preferably has an iPhone, iPad or Android device and is active on 2 or more major social networking websites.
What does a Campus Rep do?
It is very simple: As a Jobjuice Rep, you basically spread the word about Jobjuice on campus. You will be helping your fellow students succeed by sharing with them how Jobjuice could help with their studies and job interview prep.
The program is designed specifically for busy business school students and simply leverages your daily interactions with your friends, peers and career services.
What is in it for me?
As a Rep, you will gain amazing, real-world promotional and social media marketing experience.
The following are some of the specific benefits:
• Word of mouth and marketing training
• Hands on social media marketing experience
• Jobjuice products worth over US$100
• Special discounts to share with your friends
• Personal branding opportunity in a highly visible role interacting with student organizations & career services
• Prizes, the possibility of winning Apple products and a trip anywhere in the USA