See what's inside...
The Social Media Job Search App
The Deck is divided into 5 quick reference sections:
1. Personal Branding. Provides you with all the information you need to help you build a powerful and relevant personal brand based on the needs of your target companies and industries.
Use the FIRE methodology to create an extremely effective job search strategy
2. Finding. Presents a variety of tools to build a highly targeted list of companies and find key people and hiring managers to proactively search for a job.
3. Identifying Needs. Provides resources for your job market research and offers great tips on using social media to really understand the industry, companies and people.
4. Reaching Out. Lays out the steps to getting to an informational interview using social media to find interview sources.
5. Engaging. Shows you how to use social media to contact hiring managers, handle objections and rejections and provides valuable insight on how to make the best of the interview.
Master the Social Media Platforms to take your Job Search Strategy to the next level!
1.LinkedIn. Walks you through LinkedIn’s main functions, shows you the best ways to convey a solid brand that stands out and how to maximize you LinkedIn network for your job search.
2.Twitter. Teaches you how to use Twitter to help you identify potential job opportunities and connect with valuable people to your job search.
3.Facebook. Takes you beyond Facebook basics to teach you how to keep your profile professional use the right privacy tools and use this platform to find your next job!